Birthday Parties with an artistic twist Creative Grounds DC’s art themed birthday parties are both unique and loads fun. We go beyond the standard canvas and easel painting party to include familiar games and activities with an artistic twist. Heard of musical murals, blindfolded Matisse or the art of Puzzling? Well, we have it and so much more here, at Creative Grounds DC.
Here’s out it works:
- Date and Time: Select a party date and time. Parties are held Saturday and Sunday between 10am and 12pm or 2pm-4pm on a first-come, first-serve basis. Some weekday options are available. Please forward inquiries to email@example.com
- Theme: In consideration of the age of the birthday child, party activities and games will be preselected by the Creative Grounds DC staff. We will confer with the parent/guardian on the childs' interest before deciding on the final party theme. And, don’t worry, no matter which theme is selected, we will provide smocks and the paint is water soluble. Themes may include, Musical Murals, Blindfolded Matisse, Paint Relay, Rainbow Splatter, Paintbrush people, Pass the Picture and the art of Puzzling. Each theme will explore the use of paint, exercise physical and motor skills and of course, imagination. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catering: The onsite coffee bar will be open and consist of beverages, sandwiches, salads, fruit and pastries at cost. Food and beverage pricing is available upon request.
- Party gifts/goody bags: The art work is the goody bag, so that’s one less thing to worry about. That said, we will provide a lovely bag to place the artwork in.
- Music: We have a speaker that can connect via Bluetooth to almost any device, so please feel free to bring in any music you’d like to play during the party.
- Decorations: Minimal decorations are permitted, however, it is your responsibility to setup and breakdown, including cleaning and trash removal of all decorations. Creative Grounds DC must be returned to its original condition. In order to enjoy the full 2 hours of party time we advise a simple, 30 minute setup and breakdown. If you have more questions about this, please send us an email at email@example.com
- RSVP: We do not oversee reservations.
- Parking: There is limited parking and most of it is requires a permit or is time sensitive, so carpooling, car and bike share, metro rail and metro bus are the best options.
- Minimum and Maximum: There is a maximum of 20 kids and a minimum of 8.
- Outside Food: Cakes or cupcakes are permitted however, cooked or raw food is not. No outside food allowed.
- Adults: Adults are welcome to accompany their children, however they are not required to do so. Instead we invite you to sit in the cafe during the duration of the party.
- Art Teacher: There will be 2-3 Creative Grounds DC staff members facilitating the games and activities as well as cake prep and celebration.
- Cleanup and Setup: All cleanup and setup will be completed by Creative Grounds DC staff unless you bring decorations, in which case it is your responsibility to setup and clean up.
- Fees: $20 per child. Fee subject to change if you decide to enjoy food and beverages from our cafe. Once you are ready to reserve your space, a $100.00 deposit is required.
- Reservations: Book now to reserve your birthday party or email us if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.